- Started in 1996 as Office of Personnel Services (on its 14th year now)
- Established as Human Resource Administration and Development Office in 2007
- Office expanded 4 times to its present structure
- Functions expanded from simple personnel transactions and records management to its present all encompassing services
- Personnel engagement expanded from 1 to 7
A community of administrators, faculty and staff taking strategic roles as partners in the pursuit of the University Vision and Mission.
To obtain greater and more significant difference in the pursuit of the University Vision and Mission specifically covering the areas of its competencies.