The Technology and Livelihood Education Department helps fulfill the objectives of the Ateneo de Zamboanga University High School as a
Filipino school by:
1. exposing students to crafts that develop in them the skills of organization and systematic planning, the values of creativity, resourcefulness, industry, the desire for functionality and concern for the environment;
2. developing an appreciation for what is truly Filipino by using indigenous materials in their projects;
3. Providing opportunities to enable them to select and prepare for an occupation.
College Preparatory school by:
1. acquainting the students with the technological and practical roles of automatic digital computers in a wide area of application;
2. developing in them a logical, critical and creative way of thinking;
3. helping them acquire basic skills in problem-solving in actual situations that demand computer applica¬tion.
4. training them in implementing ideas and acquired skills in actual situations that demand computer applica¬tion.
Catholic school by:
1. inculcating the values of cooperation, honesty, tolerance, industry, patience and perseverance;
2. developing love, respect and appreciation for work.
Jesuit school by:
1. contributing to the total formation of the students through the development of their creative talents and aesthetic sense;
2. training them in the proper use of common hand tools and equipment, materials and processes for prac¬tical application in family or community situations (service to others);
3. emphasizing excellence in their work.