Applicants to the Junior Preparatory must be 4 years old by May 31 of the school year being applied for. A photo copy of birth certificate (present original copy) must be submitted as part of the application requirements. Admission is dependent on passing the interview and entrance test.
New students may be admitted into any grade level from Senior Preparatory to Grade 5 if they pass the entrance examination, reading test, and interview and if they meet other requirements set by the Admission Committee. No new student is admitted into Grade 6 unless he/she comes from another Ateneo and shows good scholastic standing from that school.
A report card, a photo copy of birth certificate (present original copy) a certificate of transfer and other credentials are required of a transferee upon enrolment. A parent must come with the child for the registration to acquaint himself/herself with principal, teachers and with the policies of the school.
- Present the requirements to secure an application form from the Grade School Registrar’s Office.
- Fill up the application form and pay the testing fee of P130.00 at the Finance Office. The testing fee is non-refundable.
- Return the accomplished application form and the official receipt of the testing fee to the GS Registrar’s Office. The schedule for the test and the interview will then be set.
- For the Testing, bring the following:
- Test permit and the Official Receipt of payment
- Crayon (For Junior Preparatory)
B. ORIENTATION FOR PARENTS
All parents are required to attend the orientation session scheduled on
- May 30, 2009 – Junior Preparatory – 8: 00 A.M.
- June 20, 2009 – Transferees
Venue: Carlos Dominguez Hall, LRC Bldg.