Admission to the ADZU Grade School is granted with the understanding that the parents/guardians agree to comply with the rules and regulations of the university with its scholastic standards for the child.
Junior Preparatory -----Photocopy of Birth Certificate (with Original Copy)
Transferees ------------ Photocopy of Birth Certificate (with Original Copy).
Letter of Recommendation from the Head of the previous school.
Photocopy of Report Card with grades up to the 3rd Grading.
AGE REQUIREMENTS (Age by May 31, 2011)
- Junior Preparatory at least 4 years old
- Senior Preparatory at least 5 Years old
- Grade 1 at least 6 years old
- Secure the Application Form from the Registrar’s Office.
- Submit the requirements above.
- Return the accomplished Application Form to the Registrar’s Office.
- Pay the Testing Fee (Php 130.00) at the Finance Office, LRC Bldg., La Purisima St., Zamboanga City
- Proceed to the Registrar’s Office and claim for the Testing Permit with Test Schedule.
- Present Testing Permit at the Guidance & Counseling Office on the specified testing date.
- Bring pencil with eraser. Additional crayons for Jr. Prep applicants.
- Applicant takes the test independently.
- Test results will be announced within three (3) working days from testing date.
- Submit applicant for actual interview.
- Secure the Registration Form from the Registrar’s Office
- Fill-up the Registration Form legibly and correctly.
- Secure signatures of the Registrar, Office of Student Services (OSS) Director, Guidance Counselor, School Nurse and Book Custodian.
- Proceed to the Finance Office for payment.
- Pick-up the textbooks at the Book Custodian’s Office
- Secure the signature of the principal.
- Return the duly accomplished Registration Form at the Registrar’s Office.
ORIENTATION FOR PARENTS
All parents are required to attend the orientation session scheduled on
- May , 2010 – Junior Preparatory – 8: 00 A.M.
- June , 2010 – Transferees
Venue: Carlos Dominguez Hall, LRC Bldg.