The Finance Office is responsible for the Management of financial resources of the Institution. It aims to attain the Institution’s goal of ensuring integrity, efficiency and effectiveness in providing the following financial services:
· Formulation of finance policies.
· Management and accounting of investment of funds.
· Finalization of budgetary requirements.
· Control of expenditures, debts and obligations.
· Accepting, receipting and depositing all revenues.
· Accounting for all assets and capital project expenditures.
· Preparation of internal and external reports.
· Other relevant financial task as maybe assigned by Management.