- Main Objective is for the protection of life and property
- USO gives the direction and Aloha security agency implements all security operations as embodied in the ADZU security management protocols.
- Responsible for all security operations in campus (Fr. E. Salvador SJ campus, Fr. William H Kreutz SJ Campus, and ADZU Divisoria property).
- USO is a member of the Administrative cluster and a member of the advisory council of the President thru the VP for Administration on security matters.
- USO directly coordinates with the President, Administrator and UNSC in all aspects of its operation and recommends policies related to security.
- Coordinates with Aloha security agency on matters related to the security guards.
- Coordinates with internal and external line offices and agencies in all aspects of its operation and development
- USO is a member of the ADZU Administrative cluster and UNSC
Coordinates with UNSC in all aspects of emergencies and disasters
Implements the campus lockdown during extreme emergencies.
Responsible for the operations of the RAID and QRF teams during an emergency
Secures the ADZU campus and perimeter at all times.