The Center offers special IT classes for teachers, staff and professionals. Classes range from Basic Computing to Specialized Skills and each class accommodates 5-15 participants.
Schedule of trainings are done in series during April to May and October to November.
Some of the trainings being conducted are:
- I.T. 100: “Intro to computers, keyboarding and internet”
- I.T. Literacy 101: PC Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- Desktop Publishing using Adobe Photoshop
- Animation using Adobe Flash
- Website Development using Adobe Dreamweaver
- Website Development using Joomla
- AutoCAD for Beginners (2D)
- AutoCAD for Advanced Users (3D)
- Basic Computer Networking
- Advanced Computer NetworkingLinux Fundamentals
- Linux Administration
- Basic Java Programming
- PHP MYSQL Training
Interested professionals may also arranged special trainings that are suited to their time.