1) To open or close a laptop computer, use both hands and gently open or close its top cover.
2) Diskettes should be scanned for viruses before any file is saved to a local or network directory.
3) To use a computer with a data projector, gently insert the data cable in the video slot located at the back of the laptop computer. Refresh the image to the data projector. Press FN+F7 or its equivalent command.
4) Make sure your hands are clean before using the keyboard and the touch pad.
5) Before returning the laptop, check if all items are in place and in good condition.
6) The BORROWER of the LAPTOP computer takes full responsibility for the proper care of all accessories and appliances associated with the borrowed laptop computer. User is accountable to any damage made to the laptop computer, its appliances and associated equipment.
1) Use both hands to carry the projector; it must be placed in a flat even and stable surface. Do not place the projector on a hot surface or in direct sunlight.
2) Do not drop the projector.
3) Use the power cord as provided, and plug it into a recommended power voltage outlet (220v).
4) ON and OFF: Switch the power on the side of the projector. (Once the projector has been switch off, you must wait for 1 minute to switch on).
5) Do not look directly into the lens when the projector is turned on. (When not in use, turn off power and cover the lens cap.)
6) Do not block ventilation openings.
7) Do not subject projector to prolonged exposure to smoke.
8) Do not set liquids on the projector. Spilled liquid may damaged the projector
9) When returning the projector, check if all items are in place and in good condition.
10) The BORROWER of the PROJECTOR takes full responsibility in the event of missing items or damage to the projector.