- A written report of the students alleged infraction is submitted to the Office of Student Services.
- The Director of Student Services verifies the alleged infraction.
- After the Director of Student Services determines that there is basis for investigation, he/she informs the parents of students.
- The Disciplinary Board will convene to conduct the investigation.
- The board will make its findings and recommendation and submit them to the Principal.
- The principal approves reverses or modifies the recommendation of the Director of Student Services.
- After the decision of the principal has been made the Director of Student Services informs the student(s) parents, moderators and complainant about the decision.
- A copy of the students suspension is given to the moderator. Suspension starts a day after the conference with the parents. Parents are expected to keep close supervision over the student during the period of suspension.
- Upon his/her return to school, the student must report to the OSS Director. The teacher may re-admit the suspended student to the class upon presentation of the admission slip from the OSS Director.
GS Parents Teachers Association